Hot and Cold Mixer - Deck Mounted
Our versatile and stylish Automatic Sensor Taps are well suited to virtually any environment - whether for personal or professional use. All of our taps are WaterMarked certified with a 6 star WELS water efficiency rating, signifying that the taps are nationally certified whilst also environmentally and economically friendly.
- Up to 70% in water savings!
- Hot and cold water mixer
- Employs the latest plug and play digital infrared sensor technology
- Hygienic – zero cross contamination
- No-touch and easy to use – ideal for children, elderly & disabled
- Simple installation – supplied complete with everything you need and easily replaces existing ½" connections
- No electrical wiring required – takes 4x AA batteries or use the 240V transformer included
- AUS & NZ WaterMark certified
- 6 star WELS water efficiency rating
About Mitchell's Automatic Sensor Taps
Mitchell's non-touch automatic sensor taps eliminate the need to ever open or close a tap – zero cross contamination and never a leaking tap! The taps will automatically activate when movement is detected close to the sensor and shuts off immediately once the movement is removed. If the sensor is activated for more than 30 seconds the tap will automatically shut off.
With your purchase of our Automatic Sensor Taps the WaterMark peace of mind is also included. The WaterMark certification scheme is a mandatory requirement for plumbing and drainage products to ensure they are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use. All of our sensor taps are Australia and New Zealand WaterMark certified with approved licence number WM-022559.
6 Star Water Rating
The entirety of our WaterMark certified sensor taps also have a 6 star WELS water efficiency rating. This guarantees that the product is in accordance with the standard set under the National Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards and has the highest possible water efficiency, with approved licence number 1718.
- Deck Mounted
- Matte Black finish
- Standard ½" connection
- Adjustable sensing: 5cm to 22cm
- Water Pressure: 0.07-0.7Mpa
- Curve Neck Spout - 13cm high
- Tap: 13 x 18 x 6cm, 1.1kg
- Boxed: 27 x 25 x 11cm, 2.1kg
- Curve Neck spout with fitted sensor
- 2x Braided hoses
- Battery Pack
- Red and blue stickers
- 2x Valves
- Optional 240V transformer (only used if not using batteries)
- Instruction manual
Available in Chrome Plated: