Air and Water Gun
Our answer to effective high pressure plant cleaning and wash down is the Air and Water Gun, which maximises the cleansing capabilities of combined air and water. This gun effectively turns low water pressure into a high pressure cleaning solution.
Made out of alloy for strength, it is ideal for washing off, cleaning and degreasing fluids and compounds from plant and machine and can be fitted wherever there is a supply of air and water.
- Extreme high pressure output using air and water
- Uses 50% less water than a water only gun
- Heavy duty Aluminium body
- All 'O'-Rings and covers in EPDM
- Insulated moulded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Built in hanger for ease of storage
- Features a powerful jet which quickly removes dirt and grease without damaging surfaces
- 10 mm diameter hose tail inlets
- Max working temperature: 50°C
- Max air inlet pressure: 5 Bar (72 PSI)
- Max water inlet pressure: 5 Bar (72 PSI)
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 17 x 5 cm
- Weight: 768g